An eight week programme that uses mindfulness in an approach that focuses on improving physical and emotional well-being for individuals.
Mindfulness means learning to pay attention intentionally, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally. This programme is a way of developing self awareness and self understanding. It is a way of paying attention through observation of our thoughts, feelings and emotions as they arise. It is a life skill for living with more peace, contentment and joy.
The programme consists of eight weekly classes and a one day experiential workshop. Course notes and meditation CDs are provided. You will experience guided instruction in Mindfulness Meditation, body awareness exercises, gentle yoga movement, all designed to support you to integrate Mindfulness into your daily life so that you can continue the practice long after the programme has ended. Group dialogue and self enquiry exercises are also included.
The benefits from regular practice of Mindfulness can include:
- An increased ability to relax and experience calm
- Life skills for positive emotional, mental and physical well-being
- An understanding of what gives rise to stress and how to handle anxiety more effectively
- Skills to respond to life experiences rather than react
- The ability to tap into our inner strengths, awareness and wisdom
- An inhanced clarity, concentration and curiosity for life.
All workshops are on hold due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Please fill in application form to apply for a place. An interview with the facilitator will be set up prior to the beginning of this course.